Healthy food recipes are recipes made from natural foods without artificial ingredients that are marketed with the aim of giving human health effected beyond the healthy diet needed for human nutrition.
Calorie count has been the key to a brand of food as healthy or otherwise. Most of the recipes that are conducive to losing weight are low on calories. The higher the calorie count, the greater the existence and likes of food.
Therefore, if you eat low-calorie recipes, there are great quantities of events, there is less chance of putting on weight. Every body type has its specific requirements. Your diet may help you out with this secret.
Here there are several healthy food recipes that are easy and fast to cook. You can give kids and your family.
HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES
This fast and easy, healthy and delicious breakfast idea will give you all the ideas and energy you need to keep you going throughout the day.
Tasty Dietary Zucchini in Yogurt Sauce
This recipe is not only healthy but also lowed in calories, suitable for those of you who want to lose weight and without a mixture of meat. This recipe can also be consumed for gout sufferers.
Required products for the Zucchini and the sauce:
– 4-5 pc Zucchini
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 2 cups of low-fat yogurt
– 1 bunch of dill
– salt and pepper
– 2-3 sprigs of garlic.
1. Wash the zucchini and cut it into thin ring slices without peeling.
2. Put the slices in the fryer and cover them with a spoonful of oil.
3. Fry them for a few minutes. For those who prefer using outdated methods, place the zucchini slices on a large baking sheet, add a tablespoon of oil and use them in the oven until ready.
4. Pour the two cups of yogurt into a bowl, finely dill and garlic chop and mix them with the yogurt. Add pepper and salt. After that put the dietetic and crispy zucchini and then mix again.
A Spring Dock Soup
This is my favorite food without oil-free vegan comfort food dishes. Whether you’re sick or just craving a super tasty vegan soup, this chick noodle soup will hit the spot! Healthy, but hearty and filling.
Despite the fact that greens dished bring a pleasant spring mood, they are also a source of many vitamins. Novices in the kitchen should start preparing not only delicious but also healthy dishes. The recipe for spring docks soups is perfect for novice cooks; it is fast and delicious, and straightforward to prepare!
Required products for the soup from the dock are:
– About 30 dock leaves
– bunch of green onions
– large carrot
– a handful of spaghetti pasta or rice
– 1 egg
– 1 cup of yogurt
– salt and pepper
The healthy cooked soup is enough for six servings. Here are the steps to prepare:
1. First of all, cut the onions and carrots and put them fries in preheated oil. Clean good dock left remove dust and thick “veins” of leaves, then cut and add them to the carrots and onions to stew.
2. Add about 1.5 liters of hot water, salt, and pepper. When the rice/spaghetti is ready, leave the dock soup boil a little more until they are fully cooked (10-15 minutes).
3. Now, here comes the most complicated moment for any novice in the kitchen — liaison! But do not panic! It turned out to be the most important thing in the soup is nothing but patience! Have patience, remove the pans from the hot plate and leave soup cool. Mix well the eggs and yogurt and the soup is cooled, take a few spoons of broth and add them little by the yogurt and egg, mixing carefully.
4. Now it’s time to pour the liaison into the soup. This should also happen slowly while mixing again. You can reheat the soup, but just a little. In no case, the soup should be allowed to boil because the egg will get curdled.
5. That was it! The spring dock soups are ready. Before you can add yogurt or sour cream, soup for better taste. You are ready to feel the delight of this healthy cooked soup!
HEALTHY LUNCH RECIPES
Most of the cuisines in India and their various different tastes. But do you know the secrets behind those tastes? The key ingredients are in most of the dishes are spices. The large range of spices are available and their various different combinations add appetizing tastes to these dishes.
There are plenty of lunches (here) than sandwiches and salads that can is enjoyed for families, child or for college students.
Vegetable Noodle Soup
This recipe can be your idea for lunch, especially vegetarian. This soup can also be served for dinner because it warms and entertains especially when it rains.
– 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 celery rib, sliced (about 1 cup)
– 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
– 1 clove of garlic, crushed
– ¼ medium onion, about 1/2 cup- kos kosher salt teaspoon
– 1/3 cup of orzo or other small pasta or broken egg noodles or spaghetti
– 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth (1-quart box or 2 cans)
– Small fresh parsley leaves, basil or dill, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
– ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
– Freshly grounding black peppers
1. Heat olive oil in a pan whiles on medium heat. Add all vegetables, garlic, and onions. Season with salt, and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
2. Add the pastes and cook until cooked and golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the broth, and simmer on high heat. Cook, cover, until the pasta is soft enough, about 8 minutes.
4. Add any concoctions that are suitable for you and lemon juice. Season with additional pepper and salt, to taste.
Wrapping is one of the best ways to make a fast (and healthy!) Lunch. This one is filled with tuna, homemade avocado-tahini sauce, lettuce, cucumber, and paprika. Crispy and delicious!
– 1 large whole wheat tortilla
– 1 batch of Avocado
– 100 g cooked tuna
– 3 leaves lettuce
– small cucumber
– ½ bell pepper
How to make
1. Prepare Avocados. Wash and thinly slice cucumbers and peppers. Wash and dry the lettuce.
2. Place a large piece of wax paper.
3. Place whole wheat tortillas on top. Spread Avocados. Dip it in half of the tortillas.
4. Place the lettuce, tuna, cucumber and peppers over the sauce.
5. Roll everything into a wrapper, then rolls the wax paper into a bag at the top and bottom and secure with adhesive tape or string.
6. Cut in the middle and enjoy.
HEALTHY FOOD RECIPES FOR DINNER
You are confused on how to present a healthy menu for dinner? Maybe some don’t have a long busy time in the kitchen to give a family dinners menu.
Whole Grain Muffins With Carrots
It is not necessary to fully exclude sweet foods from your meals but just to limit them. As you know they can make you feel happy and more vital. So, when you are hungry for sweets, do not go to the shop, but try to cook something in a healthy way. Here is our idea for the healthy cooking of muffins.
And the necessary products are:
– 2 cups whole wheat flour
– 1/2 cup of white flours
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup of yogurt
– 1/4 vegetable oil cup
– 2 tablespoons applesauce
– 1/2 cup honey
– 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
– 2/3 cup raisins
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the whole wheat flour, white flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
2. In separate bowl mingles the eggs, milk, oil, applesauce, and honey.
3. Pour the mixtures into the flour one as stirs with a wooden spoon. Add grated carrots and raisins. Put a little butter on the muffin trays and pour the mixtures in them. The oven should be preheated (200 F); put the muffins for about 20 minutes. You can try if they are ready by pinning them with a toothpick if it is dry, you can take them off. Enjoy the sweets and healthily cooked pleasure!
Besides the healthy food recipes above, you can also get various foods on Pinterest.