Dry coconut is often used as a cake ingredient to combine flavor and texture, and is the main ingredient in making thin coconut cookies. Some cakes that frequently use dried coconut roasted are cupcakes, pastries, cakes, and macaroons.
If you simply use coconut without baking, the wedding cake can become chewy, while if roasted or baked it feels crunchy when eaten. In addition, the roasted coconut includes a rich, nuttier plus more flavorful taste.
You really need grated coconut to create dried coconut. Here’s the best way to roast grated coconut:
Roasted using a stove
Place a number of grated coconut inside a large skillet. Cook over medium heat while continuing to stir before coconut is golden brown. If the coconut you have is usually sweet, it’ll be brownish faster than it only takes a short time.
Use the oven
Preheat the oven to your temperature of 160 degrees Celsius. Spread the grated coconut with a baking sheet with a thin layer and then bake it inside oven. The grated coconut will be very light brown, only takes about 5-10 minutes. After a few minute, stir the coconut so that the color is evenly distributed. Remember, sweet grated coconut only takes a small amount of time since the sugar content accelerates the roasting process.
Tip: If the coconut you use isn’t sweet and wants to create it a little sweeter, then put half a kilogram of unsweetened grated coconut right into a plastic bag or container using a lid and add 2 tablespoons of refined sugar. Shaking plastic bags and grated coconut will taste sweet.
Most coconut cakes are thin. This is so that in the event the cooking process is cooked faster and tastes more crispy and chewy. Thin coconut milk of numerous types, some are when combined honey, jam, or chocolate.
Here will be presented some recipes from coconut cookies:
Original thin coconut cake costco
• 400 grams of refined sugar
• 800 gr butter / margarine
• 2 medium-sized eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• 1 kg of fine quality flour (sifted first)
• 50 grams of dried grated coconut
How to generate :
1. Beat the butter / margarine and sugar until smooth and creamy (don’t shake too much time).
2. Add eggs, vanilla essences (shake first) over time until they be used up.
3. After the blend of butter and refined sugar is when combined eggs, add the flour, grated coconut and mix well (tend not to stir too much time).
4. The dough is able to be formed round thin.
5. Toasted for 15-20 minutes at 180oC.
Honey Coconut Cream Pastries
This one honey coconut cake is quite suitable being served during holidays, as a complement to happiness on a holy day. The dessert which includes the main name honey coconut cream cookies include a beautiful flower shape. To produce it prefers that obviously must be patient and painstaking. Want to know how to produce honey coconut cake. Please refer to their email list of ingredients and how to make them in the dessert recipe below.
• 125 grams of cold-fresh butter
• 50 grams of margarine
• 100 grams of flour sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Instant thick coconut milk just as much as 1 1/2 tablespoons
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 1 egg yolk
• Medium protein flour of 250 grams
• 25 grams of powdered milk
• Baking powder as much as 1/2 teaspoon
• 30 grams of dried coconut
• Chocolate chips as much as 25 grams
• Egg yolks from 2 eggs
How to make :
1. We start the making of the pastry by shaking unsalted butter, margarine, flour sugar, and salt for 40 seconds.
2. Then add instant thick coconut milk and honey. Then hit flat. Adding egg yolks. Shake evenly.
3. Then enter flour, powdered milk and baking powder while sifting and stirring evenly. Then add dried coconut. Then mix well.
4. Then devote print pressed cookies. Then press the mix on the baking sheet that’s thinly coated with margarine. Apply smeared ingredients. Place the chocolate chip.
5. The next step, put it in the oven with fire under a temperature of 140 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes until it might be a cooked cake. Pastries are ready to be served
The ingredients in the cake recipe above can produce 570 grams of cake. Hopefully the wedding cake recipe above is not hard that you can practice, and was able to producing a taste that is in accordance with expectations.
Chocolate is usually suitable to ingredients. Including coconut. You also definitely such as the delicious chocolate coconut cake.
200 grams of margarine
120 grams of flour sugar
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1 egg yolk
50 grams of dried coconut
225 grams of low protein flour
25 grams of corn
1/2 teaspoon of chocolate paste
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Cookies:
1. Beat margarine, sugar flour and salt for 3 minutes. Add egg yolks. Shake evenly.
2. Add dry coconut Stir well.
3. Add flour while sifting and stirring evenly. Divide into 2 parts. One part adds chocolate paste. Stir well. One part left white. Set aside.
4. Take the chocolate mixture. Form extends 0.5 cm in diameter. Cut 2 cm. Do the ditto with white dough. Paste both dough. A little to stick. Place it on a pan smeared with margarine.
5. Oven under fire 140 degrees Celsius 25 minutes until cooked.
Raisin Coconut Cookies
-50 grams of Blue Band Cake and Cookie
-35 grams of palm sugar
-1/2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
-200 grams of Marie biscuits
-1/2 cups of raisins
-20 grams of powdered coconut milk
– Why dry grated
How to create
1. Enter the Blue Band Cake and Cookie, sugar and sweetened condensed milk in a medium-sized pan. Heat until melted with medium heat but tend not to boil. Move a combination to a mid-sized bowl.
2. Mix the crushed Marie biscuits, raisins and powdered coconut milk. Mix well.
3. Pour the butter mixture to the biscuit mixture. Stir well.
4. Prepare a rectangular baking sheet measuring 28x10x4 centimeters, then put the mixture into a baking sheet that has been coated with plastic. Press the amalgamation until it forms a cake.
5. Cool the dessert for around an hour inside the refrigerator, then cut the box. Sprinkle grated coconut on it.
Crispy Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
125 gr butter
100 grams of margarine
(please use full butter or full margarine, as outlined by taste)
50 grams of refined sugar
50 g of palm sugar powder
1 tsp vanilla
100 gr of versatile / medium protein flour
50 gr full cream milk powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
100 gr oatmeal (may use old-fashioned, instant or quick cooking)
100 g of dried grated coconut ready for use
100 gr chocolate chips
50 grams of raisins, each cut 2
How to make :
1. Mix and sift flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Beat butter, margarine, refined sugar and palm sugar until smooth and evenly mix. Add the eggs and shake well. Turn off the mixer.
3. Enter the blend of flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda that has been sifted earlier. Mix well using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Add oatmeal, stir well. Add dried coconut, chocolate chips and raisins. Stir well.
5. Preheat the oven to 160oC. Brush the flat and thin pan with margarine.
6. Spoon 1 teaspoon of dough, thin it and arrange it on top of the baking sheet, have one distance to another.
7. Bake until cooked for around 25 minutes before the edges commence to brown. Remove it from the oven. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Transfer with a wire rack, cool and store in an airtight container.