Today many brands of hot chocolate are circulating and famous in the community. Some brands can be used as input for you.
- Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate
Nutritional content: 70 calories, 1 g fiber, 6 g sugar
Ghirardelli Drinking Chocolate consists of a small chocolate that melts when added hot liquid.
- Starbucks Hot Cocoa Double Chocolate
Nutritional content: 120 calories, 3 g fiber, 17 g sugar
Starbucks has a rich taste, a bit bitter and not too sweet.
- Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
Nutrient content: 100 calories, 1 g fiber, 13 g sugar
This hot chocolate brand is arguably the easiest to find. With small portion sizes, it is difficult to dissolve and very rich in chocolate so it is not too sweet.
- Nestle Rich Hot Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
Nutrient content: 80 calories, fiber g
This product is in the form of a box containing 6 packages to make one cup of delicious hot chocolate.
- Dagoba Organic Unsweetened Chocolate
Nutrient content: 90 calories, 4 g fiber, 13 g sugar.
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
How to choose instant chocolate drinks
– Choose those that contain poly phenol and low in calories
– Choose packaged sachets
In every country has a superior brand against hot chocolate.
Here will be discussed some of these countries.
Hot Chocolate Brands Australia
- Koko Black
A Belgian blend of 54 percents dark chocolate and brewed for two hours to create a velvety texture. There are six different flavors available, each developed to generate unique qualities: Belgium, Mocha, Chill, Cinnamon, Hazelnut and a new limited edition, Orange
Comes in the form of classic milk, dark browns and white with choices of Jaffa, affogato, mocha, chill and cinnamon. You can also choose from various Chokolaits Origins with Uganda 80 percents, Ecuador 71 percents, Peru 64 percents, and Venezuela 43 percents available.
One of the most popular menus be hot chocolate which is served by deconstruction so you can control how much fresh foaming milk is to be mixed with a pan of milk and dark melted chocolate.
This chocolate uses imported Corona chocolate, with hot milk served in oletta with molinillo (aluminum pan with wood shaker).
Fresh every day using 60 percents of dark chocolate, Gânache offers signatures, specialties and a variety of new favorites. Ranging from mint to vegan-friendly, white chai, caramel salt, and cinnamon, and their classic flavors and more.
Dex2Rose may be known for its nitrogen gelato. The presentation of the drink is by combining the Dex2Rose seasoned hot chocolate mixture with marshmallow.
South Africa is the largest chocolate producer in the Black Continent even though it does not produce cocoa on a large scale. There are several factories here, from Nestle to Lindt.
Chocolate business is stretching in Africa. Made from local raw materials, packaged in luxury and sold in a magnificent shop like a jewelry store.
The Absolute Chocolate business was initiated by Naheed Ahmed in Kenya, since November last year. The chocolate shop in Nairobi is so luxurious.
One variant that is widely hunted by fans of chocolate from Naheed Ahmed’s Absolute Chocolate store in Nairobi is chili-infused truffles that taste spicy.
One of the most successful local African chocolate brands, Madecasse. The factory has been established in Madagascar, since 2006. The label Golden Tree markets it to foreign countries.
The list below shows the most popular drinking chocolate in India.
Cadbury Hot Chocolate
- Cocoa powder which is available in jars that are equipped with a beautiful shape ensures freshness.
- You can enjoy it as a hot chocolate drink or make use of it for chocolate recipes.
Pik Drinking Chocolate
- Consists of the best types of cocoa.
- Can be used to make delicious chocolate sauce toppings for Pik Brownie Mix and other desserts.
- 100% Vegetarian
Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
- 100 percent Cocoa – Natural unsweetened
- Contains pure Hershey unsweetened antioxidants
- Ideal for hot chocolate, frostings, cakes, brownies and other chocolate desserts
Mason & Co. Organic Drinking Chocolate
- Chocolate mixture made from 100% organic cocoa powder mixed only with organic cane sugar.• Non-Alkalised.
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Syrup with milk to complement a variety of foods
- It tastes delicious with milk, ice cream, desserts, sandwiches, and more
Nesquik Chocolate Flavor Drinking Powder
- A Delicious Range of Fun, Natural Flavors
- It Is A Great Addition To Milk
- No Artificial Sweeteners Added
Blue Bird Drinking Chocolate
- Best quality guaranteed
- Store in cool and dry place
Beautiful Drinking Chocolate
- An essential item in every kitchen pantry.
- A rich, creamy and chocolaty gourmet cocoa blend.
- Jar includes delicious uses and can be reused.
- Makes delicious hot cocoa and chocolate milkshakes
– Vivendi Café, St. Gallen
– Chocolatrie am Klosterplatz, St. Gallen
– Café Schober, Zurich
– Le Barbare, Lausanne
– Café Weber, Davos
– Sprüngli, Zürich
Double-Chocolate Hot Chocolate
Ultra rich hot chocolate is served by combining bitter and milk chocolate and given homemade marshmallows.
Serving hot chocolate by mixing Valrhona chocolate with hot milk, then pouring the mixture over the melted chocolate from the heat of the liquid. Coupled with marshmallows and whipped cream and served with chocolate streusel.
Homemade Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
Combine Parisian chocolate with the addition of traditional Mexican cinnamon.
City Bakery Hot Chocolate
Made from pure bars and coated with homemade marshmallows.
Mexican Hot Chocolate
From milled cocoa beans and hot chocolate foam with molinillo, traditional wood shakers.
Azteca Aphrodisiac Sipping Chocolate
Made from peanut chocolate and delightful desserts like black-brown-thinned orange peels. By planting a very super spicy dark-chocolate chocolate with six chilies and replacing it with fresh marshmallows.