Processed chicken wings are not any stranger for the community. Usually chicken wings are served with assorted sauces starting from sweet to very spicy. And now there are numerous recipes creations that make outstanding chicken wing hot sauce.
Each country serves different chicken wings and processing.
The chicken wing menu is among the most popular snack. The taste is generally spicy, that make people addicted.
This Mexican chicken wing is truly unique because it uses powdered tortilla chips. Before being processed, mix corn oil, cumin, chili powder, cayenne powder, and oregano powder. Dip the chicken wings in the spice before dipping them in a powdered tortilla chip. Then, bake until crisp or golden brown.
In America are often flavored with lime juice, cumin, bay leaves, peppers, red chill powder, organic olive oil, Sauvignon Blanc, and garlic. To get the best taste, chicken wings baked over charcoal are then sprinkled with fresh thyme stalks, salt and black pepper when served.
Using a variety of soy sauce, brown sugars, garlic, and ginger powder makes this menu flavorful and rich in flavor. Especially if the chicken wings are marinated with the spices so that you can two days before being cooked for your perfect taste.
Mix all the spices in to a large plastic bag which has a seal and type in the chicken wing. Store in the refrigerator for about one day. The next day, bake at 177oC approximately 1 hours.
Using fresh lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, and the last stage of spices baked on charcoal makes it taste more delicious. To enjoy it, dip chicken wings in to a sauce filled with feta, sour cream and fresh herbs.
The chicken wing menu in Korea is known as gojujang sauce. The seasonings use Korean chili paste, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic together with spicy rice vinegar and sweet honey. Before cooking, chicken wings are dipped in flour porridge, corn flour, and water then fried in herbal twice. The first goal would have been to ripen the chicken wings and also the second time to make them crisp.
Spanish chicken wings are often seasoned with grilled peppers and garlic. The key to processing it can be to employ a large skillet with plenty of oil to be sure your skin is crispy and additional flavored from freshly squeezed lemon juice, top quality olive oil, and powdered black pepper.
Here are a couple of recipes for spicy chicken wings with sauce
The Secret of Richeese Chicken Wings Spicy
• 1/2 kilograms of chicken wings, cut in half
• 5 cloves of garlic, puree
• 1 teaspoons of ground pepper
• 1 teaspoons of salt
• 3 tablespoons of flour
• 6 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 1 teaspoons of baking powder
• 3 garlic cloves, grated
• 5 tablespoons of extra spicy chili sauce
• 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoons of oyster sauce
• 1 tablespoons of honey
• 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 6 tablespoons of chili powder
Cheese sauce ingredients:
• 100 ml of UHT milk
• 1 pack of cheddar cheese
• 1 egg yolk
• 50 ml of water
• 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
• 1 pack of Parmesan cheese
How to create:
1. The chicken wing is washed, then coat it with fine garlic, salt and pepper, put it in the refrigerator and allow it to go sit overnight.
2. Blend chicken wings with cornstarch, wheat flour, and baking powder.
3. Fried chicken wings until browned.
4. How to generate sauce: Sauce is mixed together. Saute the garlic that’s been grated with butter after which put the one-made sauce. Preheat to explode. Rub in to the chicken until smooth.
How to produce cheese sauce:
1. Heat UHT milk on low heat. Mix water, cornstarch and egg yolks together and place them in heated milk. After that, add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Turn off the hearth.
2. Chicken willing to be served as well as cheese sauce.
Spicy Chicken Wings Hot Sauce Honey Recipe
• 10 chicken wings
• 1 lemon
• 5 garlic cloves
• 1 cm ginger
• 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp pepper, puree
• 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
• 1/2 tsp salt
How to create:
1. Soak the chicken with lime juice about 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
2. Blend the seasoning and mix it together. Soak chicken wings with it. Soak for 1-2 hours, the harder pervasive better.
3. After that, heat Teflon or frying pan, give enough water, position the chicken and spices involved with it. Charge on medium heat until cooked, occasionally behind so the maturity is evenly distributed. Approximately 30 minutes.
4. After being cooked, willing to be baked for some time or fried to crystallize and brown.
Hopefully this hot chicken wing recipe can add insight and creativity with your cooking.Good luck.