Who doesn’t like fried cheese potato chips, this one snack is perfect for watching TV and making you not able to stop chewing. For those of you they like you can eat potato chips, its simple to help it becomes yourself in your house.
There are many stages in processing these chips to obtain a fantastix taste, namely:
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry.
- Then, slice the potato thin (will use potato grated).
- Spread with a little olive oils then sprinkle cornstarch about the sliced potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes within an oven at 230 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
- If the color of the potato has turned browns, lift it and then cool it.
- Store poker chips in a tightly closed jar to keep them crispy and long-lasting.
Tips and tricks to make crispy casino chips durable:
- Choose potatoes that are yellow, hard, still fresh and never withered. Because, potatoes which may have a white color have a lot of water content, so it’s not suitable in making poker chips.
- Don’t forget to soak the potato slices using salt water, then wash prior to the water is see-through and clean. This is so that the potatoes tend not to follow one another between potato slices with the other while being fried.
- Make sure that the oil employed in frying chips be really hot, then fry for a while until half dry, then lessen the heat to cook until cooked and dry and drain.
- Then hence the chips are durable rather than simple to sluggish, tend not to mix the onions and garlic along with the spices. So the way to cook it really is to saute the onions until their dry. Then add the fine spices and other ingredients, cook until cooked.
Its crunchy and savory texture helps it is challenging ceasing eating it. Cheese casino chips are often found on the market and also the costs are very inexpensive. Snacks with this package may also be present in various flavors, including:
- Chili cheese fries chips
For those who choose the spicy taste, this snack is perfect to accompany your leisure time. You could also make it yourself at home. The recipe will be as follows:
- 14 oz (0.53 kg) (frozen) seasoned fries or wedges
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 cans chili beans
- 0.5 pound ground beef
- 1/8 teaspoons cayenne powder (use paprika for non-spicy variation)
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 3.5 ounces of cheese sauce
How to cook:
- Place the thinly sliced fried potatoes in one layer on a baking sheet. The oven has been heated at 200 ° C for 18 to 25 minutes. Wait until cooked, crunchy and golden.
- Heat the oil in pan over medium heat. Add the soil beef, stirring constantly and then enter soy sauce. Cook until brown.
- Add chili and chili powder and cook for 3-5 minutes or until mixed.
- Place the cooked potatoes on a plate that is safe to the oven. Pour the stir-fried meat with chili and sprinkle grated Mozzarella adding the cheese sauce within the cooked fries.
- Again for 10-15 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese melts. More delicious served while hot.
- Bacon cheese fries chips
The ingredients are almost the same as chili cheese fries, only different tastes will be more savory.
Here’s the recipe:
– ½ frozen package, chips
– 2 strips of smoked meat
– ½ cup of cheese Pepper Jack, grated
– 1/2 cup of Colby Jack cheese, grated
– Green onions, for decoration
How to create:
- Cook the pork pieces within the pan until these are crispy. Drain with a tissue to dry quickly, then cuts into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cook french fries. Once cooked, put the french fries on the plate that is safe for the oven.
- Place a layer of grated cheese and bacon on the top of your fries. Put it inside the oven for 1 minutes or before cheese is totally melted.
- Sprinkle bacon potatoes with chopped green onions on the top. Give tomato sauce to include flavor.
If you need a recipe to make original cheese potato chips, here’s the recipe:
– 125 grams of potatoes, steamed, peeled, and pureed (being 100 grams)
– 275 grams of moderate protein flour
– 1 tablespoons of water
– 50 grams of finely grated cheese
– 2 teaspoons of margarine
– 3/4 teaspoons of salt
– 1 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 1 egg, shake it off
– 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda
– 2 tablespoons of ready-made cheese powder
– 25 grams of tapioca flour- oil for frying
How to generate :
- Firstly mix flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, powdered garlic, and potatoes.
- Next enter margarine, salt, eggs, water, and cheese. Stir well.
- Then roll the dough thinly while using the noodles. Start from the mill with all the largest size (top rated). After 2 times of milling, decrease the size of the mill (number 2). Milled again twice. And so on until number.
- Cut into pieces using pastry molds.4. After that, fry until cooked with medium protein.5. Serve with cheese powder cheese flavor.